Endourage is a Colorado company founded
by clinicians for clinicians and their patients.
It is clearly distinguished by the safety and quality ensured by the Clinician Grade CBD Standard, which requires the following:
- Extracts from seedless female flower only from organic cultivators in Colorado and Oregon
- No sourcing from legacy tobacco farms historically treated with pesticides and GMOs
TESTING & TRANSPARENCY
- All products have labels that itemize the name and amounts of all active ingredients
- All products have been subject to six tests conducted by independent labs
- All test results are affixed to product labels and accessible via QR code reader apps
- All products are processed in Colorado and all test results are batch specific
- Testing measures Safety (Solvents, Metals, Microbials, Pesticides) and Quality (Cannabinoids and Terpenes)
- All products are Complete Spectrum formulations containing native cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes required for the entourage effect to optimally support cellular healing
- All terpenes are harvested from lawful seedless hemp/CBD flower – Endourage does not formulate with non-hemp proxy terpenes
- CBD is a negative allopathic modulator of the CB1 receptor that prevents euphoric THC effects while aiding the body’s own endocannabinoid homeostasis restoration.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE